Our little Macie is growing so fast. I can't believe she's already 3 weeks old! Where does the time go? She is still a tiny little thing, but she is growing a lot. I haven't taken her to the doctor since she was three days old, so I don't know what she weighs now, but we know she's a lot bigger than she was. The boys still love her to pieces. They walk by and say hi to her about a hundred times a day, hold her for periods of about five seconds, and love to be right in her face, and then go about their day hardly giving her a second glance for hours. She's still sleeping really well throughout the day and waking up twice each night. She tends to get a little fussy in the evenings, but overall as long as the stays fed and rested, she is quite content. Here are a few updated pictures of our beautiful little girl.


My ever talented friend Katherine crocheted Macie this adorable little brimmed hat. As with all the wonderful things Katherine spoils us with, I LOVE this!

This picture makes her look really chubby! She's really not very chubby at all yet!

Macie after Church last week. This is another dress from Katherine!



Macie after her first week at church
3 comments:
She is adorable! Good work Tiff and Lance!
I love all the cute clothes and bows you have her wear!
way cute! congrats! i bet it is so fun to have two handsome boys and then finally get a gorgeous little girl. the other day i was remembering that time you and i drove from laramie to casper for the state cheer and dance competition. remember that? it was fun. hope you are guys are doing well.
Post a Comment