Here are a few more pictures of Macie. She is doing great, and getting even cuter every day. We are so thrilled to have her in our home! She still just sleeps all day, and we are still working on turning her days and nights around! The boys still love her, but generally leave her alone. So far we are adjusting to life pretty well, but after tomorrow when Grandma and Grandpa go back home, it may be a different story! It's been so fun having them here!
Lance and I were married in March 2005, and less than a year later we were blessed with a little baby boy. Parker was born March 16, 2006, and Kaeson just joined our family on August 28. I stay home with the boys and I love it! We are now living in Louisville, Kentucky while Lance attends Dental School.
4 comments:
Congrats Tiff! She is so cute. I love her name.
so cute!!!!
What a beautiful little girl! I'm glad she is here and healthy and you are doing good. I love the name!
Lance, those scrubs have hepatitis all over them...
Post a Comment