Thursday, July 15, 2010

Little Sister

We are loving having this sweet baby in our home! Thus far, she has been a perfect baby! She rarely cries, is sleeping great, and very content. The boys still love her, but don't mess too much with her. Parker informed me the other day that he doesn't want her to grow, he just wants her to stay tiny forever. If only! She is only sleeping for stretches of three hours at night, but she usually just eats and goes right back to sleep, so I can't complain! Life with a newborn is so wonderful! I wish she could stay tiny forever too!

Kaeson loves to hold her, but it usually lasts about five seconds.

This is one of the dresses that my friend Katherine made for her. Isn't it so cute?!! It fits better than any newborn clothes she owns too. Katherine is very talented!

Parker doesn't usually last too long holding her either, but he sure loves her. He must say, "she's so cute" about one hundred times a day.

I think she looks to beautiful in this bow! My sister in law Edie sent it to us and I absolutely love it! Thanks Edie

This is a very common scene around here. The boys hovering over Macie, talking to her and touching her.

Life is pretty good around here! We are so blessed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Tiff! Your boys are so BIG! Pictures when you are in S.V.??

Tricia said...

She is just perfect in every way! Congrats!

The Griner Family: said...

Such a beautiful family! Beautiful little girl! Girls are so fun!

Kayc said...

Tiff, I am so happy for you guys! Macie is darling! I can't wait to catch up next week! Love ya!

Mandy Lou said...

I can't wait to come get some snuggles over fair week. She is beautiful Tiff!

Texie said...

She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her and the boys. I miss you guys A LOT!