Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Macie Taylor Anderson

She's here!!! Macie Taylor Anderson joined our family Monday morning, July 5, at 8:18 after the world's shortest labor! After all this waiting, she suddenly decided she was in quite a hurry to get here! She weighed 7 lbs, and measured 19 1/2 inches long. She is healthy, tiny, and beautiful! We are so thrilled to have her here! The boys love her and are pretty proud. We got home from the hospital last night, and are all adjusting quickly. My mom and dad arrived yesterday afternoon and it has been so wonderful to have them here to help and enjoy this beautiful baby with us!

The pictures are all in a pretty random order, but here are a few. I will put more up on facebook soon as well.
Enjoy!










10 comments:

Kaysi said...

CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful! Glad to see that she is healthy and all is doing well!

The Hokanson's said...

Kaeson looks so old! I can't believe it. I think she looks super cute in the picture in the pajamas and headband. Can't wait to see more!

Hepworth Family said...

Yay!!!! Oh! Congrats!! I've been waiting to hear when she arrived! I'm glad that all is going well and that you have family with you too. What a cute and wonderful little family!

Shana Smith said...

Oh she is beautiful.. I am glad you know have a sweet little girl!!

JDizzle said...

She's quite the doll, congratulations guys! Can't wait to meet her in person.

charlesfam said...

Congratulations! She is adorable, and you look amazing (as always - even after having a baby).

The Griner Family: said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby! July 5th!!! Yahoo!

Heather Mills said...

It was so good to hold her today! She is so precious! The boys look so happy to have a baby sister. =)

Aaron said...

The question is did Lance get his Boards done? HAHA, Congrats. I have been in school for only a week and its really good, execpt all three of our kids are sick with ear,throat, and lung infections. Like dental school isn't hard enough. LOL

Mike and Kimmy said...

Congrats! She's precious!