For the last week, we have been in Wyoming spending time with family while Lance had a break from school. We had a great trip and we are so glad we got to see everyone. My whole family was together all week. It was a lot of craziness and chaos all week, but it's so nice to have everyone together. We decided it was the perfect time to bless Macie while we were all together. Lance's mom, his sister Texie and her 4 kids, and his brother Loren and wife Kaycee all made the trip up to SV for the weekend as well. The blessing was beautiful, and it was wonderful to have so many family members able to be there for such a special day. Here are a few pictures of her blessing day. I'll have to add a few more later, because we took the group pictures with Kaycee's camera and I don't have them yet. The blessing dress Macie is wearing is the one my mother made for my baby blessing nearly 27 years ago! As you can see my mother is amazingly talented and the dress is so beautiful! My younger sister was blessed in it as were both of her girls. That makes Macie the fifth baby to be a part of the tradition!
Thanks so much for letting us share in Macie's blessing. I am so glad that you came to visit and spend the week with us. We love you and can't wait for the day when you live closer to us.
Kaeson is a pimp. Like the family picture by the church, he's looking right at the camera but giving it a I'm too good for this look. He's like a model or something
Lance and I were married in March 2005, and less than a year later we were blessed with a little baby boy. Parker was born March 16, 2006, and Kaeson just joined our family on August 28. I stay home with the boys and I love it! We are now living in Louisville, Kentucky while Lance attends Dental School.
4 comments:
What a sweet baby and lovely dress! Tiffany, you are beautiful!
What a special day! I still can't believe you have three kids. wish I would have been visiting the ward that day!
Thanks so much for letting us share in Macie's blessing. I am so glad that you came to visit and spend the week with us. We love you and can't wait for the day when you live closer to us.
Kaeson is a pimp. Like the family picture by the church, he's looking right at the camera but giving it a I'm too good for this look. He's like a model or something
Post a Comment