We have been so lucky to have both my mom and dad here with us since Macie and I left the hospital. It has been so great to have them here.. They have done so much for us all while they've been here, and the kids have loved the time they've gotten to spend with them. We don't get to see them near enough! I'm so glad they were able to come! It has been such a great help and I don't think we are ready for them to leave us! It's not going to be easy to go at this three kids thing alone! I wish we had been able to do more fun things with them while they were here. I don't know that it was that fun for them, but I'm glad they got to see the baby and spend time with the boys. We love you Grandma and Papa! You will be missed!


2 comments:
She is so beautiful! can you put her hair in a piggy? I can't wait to meet her. Your kids are so beautiful and sweet! Hope you are doing well. I think about you always. Love ya!
Seriously?! Tiff...she is so precious. Really, really, really want to hold her. Wish you were bring her to the LCF (Lincoln County Fair--you better have got that!) Congrats. Love you. Three is crazy fun!:)
Post a Comment