Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Most Beautiful Sound

Here is a little video clip of Kaeson laughing last night.  He was laughing a lot harder before we got the camera out, but that's the way it always goes.  At least we caught some of it.  He is so cute! I can't figure out how to post it, so you will have to follow this link.  I hope it works.  I also couldn't figure how to upload it without the clip of Parker uploading too, so sorry.  That part is really boring.  I think the stuff with Kaeson starts like 50 seconds into the video.  If anybody knows how to upload video to the blog, please let me know!  I don't know why it won't let you click on it, but you can highlight it and then right click and then choose go to this address and it will take you there.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJjoCegHbpo 

1 comment:

Milmonster said...

Kaeson looks so much bigger than he did when I came to visit. well today was the first so far I havent been accepted or rejected anywhere but I did make the "next to be conctacted list" at Louisville. So Ill start making calls. Who knows we might be neigbors next year.

Ok Tiff this is what you do. when you are writting your post you click the video icon (its right next to the picture icon)then its almost just like adding a picture. good luck.