Here are a few pictures from our trip home. It was so nice to have Gina and her kids to hang out with while my parents were at work. Parker and Hallie had so much fun together, and played really well together for the first little while, but the longer we were there, the more they started to torment each other! It was always entertaining to watch them drive each other crazy!

We tried a few times to get a picture of all four kids, but as you can imagine, we never had much luck! This was the best we could get.

Parker and Hallie were in the other room playing, and we heard Parker whining, but that happens a lot, so we didn't think much of it. They were quiet for a few minutes, so I went to check on them, and this is what I found! Anytime Hallie sees somebody laying on their tummy, she thinks it is invitation to climb right on, but Parker wasn't loving it!

Kaeson and his cousin Peyton. She was born one day after him.
3 comments:
I really love Kaeson's hair.
those pics really are priceless. your boys are both so handsome and they have two beautiful little cousins!
I love it Tiff. And I love Kaeson's hair! i can't wait!
Post a Comment