This is Parker's List
8 Phrases I use often:
I can't by myself
Hi Kaeson
I don't want to
I need....(insert anything you can think of)
I play 5 more minutes.
I'm so nice
Take a picture of me
Help me
8 Excuses to Stall bedtime
I need to play five more minutes
I need to go potty
my blankets fall off
I need my fan on
I need water
I need one hug
I need a kiss
I want Kaeson to sleep with me
I read ONE story ( I know that's nine, but I'm REALLY good at stalling)
8 songs I like to sing
I like to move it move it
All I wanna do (sugarland)
My friends Tigger and Pooh
Shoe the old horsey (I sing this to Kaeson)
Jump Jimmy Crow
that's all i can think of
8 Things I hate
sleeping
sitting at the table
spiders
when my daddy goes to school
having my nails clipped
being told no
going #2
sharing my toys
8 Things I love
Cuddles (sometimes)
Taking care of my baby brother
making trains--out of anything
Uncle Brandon
"Cars"
My Daddy
My Grandparents
Crying
2 comments:
This was so cute to read! Good luck with the whole "going #2" thing! :)
So cute...it sounds like Parker sure does love his new little brother
Post a Comment