Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight Girls' Night

I know I am really slow getting this posted, but better late than never, huh? 

A few weeks ago, a bunch of us girls went to see "Twilight".  The movie was not as good as the book, but I liked it.  I want to see it again! After the movie we went to eat at Jason's Deli. It was a great night with great company.    We are so lucky to be surrounded here in Louisville with so many wonderful friends.  

We had a guy working at the restaurant take this picture, but he cut me out.  I was in the bottom right corner.

3 comments:

Texie said...

glad you are getting out. We all need that!

Heather Mills said...

Fun times...too bad he cut you out of the picture! I love the pictures of Kaeson that you posted! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Mike and Kimmy said...

Hey, where are you in the picture? That was a fun girl's night. We should do it again.