Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pics of Kaeson

Kaeson is growing up so fast, and getting cuter every day. His hair continues to grow longer and longer!  I need to cut it, but I'm not going to! He is such a happy baby.  It is so easy to make him smile.  We are having so much fun watching his personality develop.  We went to the doctor on Wednesday for his 2 month check--a little late since he is almost 3 months now!  He weighed 12 lbs. 3 oz and was 23 1/2 inches long.   Here are a few pictures we have taken recently.

My mom bought him a bumbo chair as an early Christmas present, so we took some pictures of him in it.  He loves it!  He sat in it for 45 minutes straight the first day!

Here he is sucking his thumb--a habit that becomes more and more frequent every day.  I'm not sure how I feel about it, but he sure looks cute doing it!  


These last 3 pictures were taken at my parents' house, so they are a little old, but so cute!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! He is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see him. He is already 3 pounds bigger than my girls. As far as thumb sucking...how do you feel about it? Elli is a major thumb sucker and I go back and forth. I know it is a bad habit but it is sure nice that she self-soothes so well!

Texie said...

I love the pics! I can't believe how much he has changed. He is sooo cute and it makes me so sad that I haven't seen him yet. Not much longer!

Em said...

He sure is a cutie! It seems like yesterday you just had him.

The Griner Family: said...

So cute!!! I cant believe 3 months have a passed so quickly!

BeeP said...

He is so cute! I love the hair! It amazes me how fast they grow. I just want them to stay litter forever!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, I love his hair!!! That is too cute! Will just started sucking his thumb about a month ago, weird, huh? He had a really hard time when we made him give up the pacifier at 2 years.

Derrell and Jennifer said...

He is so cute- looks just like a doll. LOVE all his hair!!!