Friday, November 14, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa

Me and the boys traveled cross country to Wyoming to spend two weeks with my parents.  We had a great trip and I am so glad we were able to go. It's always so nice to go back.  I'm pretty sure Star Valley is the greatest place on earth. 

Parker LOVES his grandparents so much! We had just gotten off the plane last night and were on our way home from the airport, and already Parker asked to go to Grandma's house again! The kids are so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents!
Parker, Grandma, and Hallie, the day before we left.  Somehow, this is the only picture I ended up with of my mom and Parker.  I wish we had taken more.
Hallie, Grandpa, and Parker
Grandpa doing what he does best--cuddling with Kaeson
Hallie loves to watch Barney on the computer before bed every night, and Parker gladly joined them.
Thanks for letting us come visit Grandma and Grandpa!  We love you.

3 comments:

The Hokanson's said...

Dang, who is that cute girl in all your pictures? ha jk. I m going to miss having you guys around!

Natali Jolley said...

Yeah for going home. I haven't been home for a while so I am jealous. I think Star Valley is pretty neat too!

Randy and Haley Davis Family said...

I bet it was so great to be home! Are you guys going back for Christmas also? I hope I get to see Kaeson sometime in the near future!