My new crib has arrived, and we just got it all put together yesterday. Isn't it so pretty? I am so excited. I walk into the room several times a day to stare at it in wonder. With Parker, we used my parents' crib that me and my siblings grew up in. It was a nice crib, but very old, and I finally decided to splurge and get a nice new crib for this baby. I looked at nearly every crib made before deciding on this one, and I could not be happier with it! I also had a hard time deciding on bedding. There were lots of others that I loved, but this is the one I went with. Now all we need is for baby to arrive!
Hey looks good! I like how the bumper pad looks so thick. I bought mine yesterday, nothing special though. Hopefully we can pick it up on our way to Salt Lake for Hal's next appointment.
I too love the crib! You made a very wise choice. What is your due date again? I have trouble keeping track of everyone. How is the new life (home, job, city, state,etc)? Hope all is well
Lance and I were married in March 2005, and less than a year later we were blessed with a little baby boy. Parker was born March 16, 2006, and Kaeson just joined our family on August 28. I stay home with the boys and I love it! We are now living in Louisville, Kentucky while Lance attends Dental School.
7 comments:
That is a very gorgeous bed. What brand is it?
em, thanks! it is eastside i think. we got it from babies r us.
Hey looks good! I like how the bumper pad looks so thick. I bought mine yesterday, nothing special though. Hopefully we can pick it up on our way to Salt Lake for Hal's next appointment.
i love it! That is exactly what I have been looking for. I'll have to check out the Babies R Us website. It's perfect!
looks great all put together!
I too love the crib! You made a very wise choice. What is your due date again? I have trouble keeping track of everyone. How is the new life (home, job, city, state,etc)? Hope all is well
That is a beautiful crib. It looks a lot like Allie's. I love the dark wood.
Post a Comment