Parker has recently discovered a new game he likes to call "make it dark". He loves to find any blanket that he can climb under and play in. I haven't really figured out where the excitement in it is. He seems to never get bored of it. Sometimes he just wants his little blue blanket to cover him while laying on the couch, or sometimes he likes to bring my Myrtle blanket out. Often we have to follow him to his bedroom so he can climb under his quilt on the bed. Last week we even had to have our Family Home Evening lesson with all three of us huddled under the blanket. I don't get it, he's just a strange little guy!
A couple days ago, while playing with his dad, I walked into the living room to find him buried under his little blanket....
1 comment:
Tiff,
Hey I just wanted to say that there is nothing wrong with having a myrtle blanket! (You mentioned something about it in an earlier post) Anyway, JD doesn't approve but I also have a blankie that I have had forever. It is falling apart but I love it!! We could be blankie pals!
Gina
Post a Comment