One night when we were sitting down eating dinner, and Parker decided out of nowhere, that he wanted some cake. We couldn't really make him forget, so after dinner, we ran to the grocery store and picked him up a piece of cake. He was so excited to come home and have his cake. I have no idea what made him think he needed cake, but he was so sweet about it, I couldn't tell him no. So this is him making a mess of it.
Riding the airplane at the mall. and below is just a cute picture of him sleeping so peacefully.
We went to this baby store so I could look at their cribs and their bedding, and Parker was so excited about all the stuffed animals they had there. He found a monkey and started making monkey sounds so loud. It was pretty cute, and the ladies behind the counter got a kick out of it. He got way excited about this panda bear as well. As soon as he saw it, he picked it up and started yelling, "Kung Fu Panda"! I couldn't quit laughing.
Here he is playing on this cute little table at the baby store. He loved it, and it was tough to get him off of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment