2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Family Cruise--Our Ports
10 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Tiff! I am so glad you found my blog! I remember jumping on your tramp, sunday walks, tanning, and sitting in your room just having some good old "girl talk"! Miss ya!
I think my favorite memory of you was at Grandma Taylor's christmas party a few years ago. Hannah was so in love with you and followed you everwhere and made you help her open presents. She always talked about "her Tiff." It was so cute and you were so sweet to play with her all that day.
I remember playing Miss Hannigan as a girl at the Micheli Ranch. It was the best place to play that game and we always had a blast. I also remember at one of my slumber parties, you and Emmi Hickey were fighting so Tori and I wrote a "friend" song for you guys so we could all get along. "friends should always be a friend."
Post a Comment