Last weekend we took Parker to a Putt-Putt Golf course. He was so cute dancing and running around everywhere. He had a ball.


After a while, he decided hitting the ball with the golf club wasn't as fun as just throwing the ball to the hole, or as you see here, just dropping it in. He also tried scooting it in with the club, and kicking it.

This was at hole 11, he was so worn out, he had to sit and take a break. I guess it felt good to rest, because after he sat down, he refused to get up and keep golfing.

He didn't really like sitting on the giraffe because it was so hot, so he wouldn't get on the zebra.

Trying to hide my belly.. did it work?

Parker and Daddy

A little evidence of how hot it was out there. The poor kid was dripping in sweat!

When I saw this, we decided to go into the arcade and take a break from the sun.
Here are the boys racing bikes.
3 comments:
How fun! I should take my kids putt-putting, but I am afraid of what they would do with the golf club.
What a cutie! He has so much character!
That's so cool Parker got to sit on the giraffe! I love that you hid your belly in the zebra picture! Though I'm sure you probably still can't tell that you're pregnant.
Post a Comment