We just got back from the doctor and thought we should let everyone in on our good news!

I don't think I need to tell you what we are having! There it is! We are so excited! He is healthy and everything looks great. My due date is September 12. I am 19 weeks right now. We have been waiting to tell everyone when we knew what we are having. We're glad we can finally tell you, because I'm showing a lot! I really can't hide it at this point. I'm sure a lot of you have already been very suspicious. I'm a little nervous about having this baby in the middle of so many other changes, but I'm sure it will all work out. Parker will be such a wonderful big brother! We can't wait.
9 comments:
Tiff,
We are so excited for you guys! You are both terrific parents and I am sure you will do just fine even with all your chaos. It will all find a way of working out. Congrats again!
John Dale and Gina
That is so awesome! Glad to hear the news! I'm surprised you could keep it a secret that long! Way to go!
Congrats! When I saw you at the park the other day I had a thought about you having a baby. That is amazing you kept it a secret for so long, I don't think I could do that.
We are so excited for you guys! I'm glad Caden will have a playmate that will be close to his age! What boy names do you guys like? I'm so glad that you found out the sex early on- it sure makes planning A LOT easier! How are you feeling? We are so thrilled for you guys! Love ya! P.S. That will be 5 Anderson babies in 2008! Yeah!
Hooray for you all Tiff! Another little brother is always fun. And in answer to your question, YES oinkers is still around. How could he not be! I try to keep him tucked away, but he occasionally comes out when I need a little extra love. CONGRATS!
Congrats Tiff! I can't believe that you kept it a secret that long. With this pregnancy we didn't tell until 12 weeks and I was showing!
Congrats Tiff!!! Another boy how fun now parker will have a little play mate. ha ha love ya!!
Tiff! Congratulations! My Mom and I were talking the other day wondering if you guys were maybe going to start trying for another one soon! That's so exciting! We're happy for you guys and the new little guy!
YES!!!! Two little dudes is the best!! At least I think so...I've been wondering about that for a while! Congrats! Kinda fun to have a secret for a while, huh? Have you guys made any decisions yet? Have your plans for summer changed?
Post a Comment