
Parker love his dog Mogli. Fortunately, Mogli is a very patient dog who puts up with a lot! Not only does Parker sprawl out across his back like this, but he jumps on him, over him, pulls his tail, and tries to tickle him. And somehow Mogli still loves Parker to death.
He's trying to give him a hug. Sometimes he gets frustrated because he wants to "hold you, Mogli" and he can't pick him up because Mogli is so big. Mogli is very much an outside dog, but Parker begs about twenty times a day to let Mogli in to play. He never wants him to go back outside, so we have to tell him Mogli needs to go potty, and then he lets him go. Anytime Parker sees Mogli outside, he says, "Mogli, potty."

Parker and his daddy. You have never seen a daddy's boy until you've seen this kid!!! It can actually be hard to take sometimes. Yesterday he was playing on the computer with his dad, and I walked in to see what they were doing and he said, "go away mommy!" The first thing he does when he wakes up, is ask for his dad. I'm not sure if it's because Lance is so fun to play with, or because Lance is such a softie. I on the other hand believe it's okay to tell your kid no every once in a while.
3 comments:
Good job, you learned how to do the link without my help!
Parker is so cute! I love it when they start to talk, but I understand that it's hard to take when they start talking back to you! Ben told me the other day,"Stop it Mommy, go away!" When I was trying to help him with something. But it's fun to watch them grow!
Tiff,
Your little boy is absolutely cute as can be. I like your dog too! I hope something works out for Dental School, I'll keep my fingers crossed too. Good job on doing a blog, way better than facebook and FUN FUN.
Post a Comment