Monday, April 28, 2008

Joys of Motherhood

Okay, so I know I just posted like two days ago, but we had such a great day, I had to post again.  Everyone will laugh at me as they read this because I am a complete dork, but I'm way excited, I can hardly contain it.  

A few days ago we started potty training, which many of you understand can be an extremely difficult and frustrating process.  Just when I was beginning to think I was completely wasting my time, we had an incredible breakthrough!  We made it through all day today without a single accident!  I am so excited I want to tell the world.  Probably hard to understand that I would be bursting with happiness from a good day in potty training, but I am.  I guess you know you are a mother when you can't contain your  excitement over something like potty training. It was a very proud moment when he told me he needed to go potty for the first time today.  I immediately ran through a whole list of people I wanted to call and share the news with!  I settled for my mom and Lance, knowing that few people would truly understand and share in my joy! 

5 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Must be nice, Spencer's face just turns red and you ask him if he is...you know, and he looks at you and says NO.

BeeP said...

Way to go mom, or should I say Parker?! I get it...

Sarah B. said...

Congrats on the baby boy! That is so exciting...and the potty training. You are amazing! And it is not even fair that you got away with not showing for that long...I show approximately 2 months before I conceive. :-)

Maria said...

Yay for Parker!!! Onto bigger and better things.

Hepworth Family said...

Yeah! That's such an accomplishment! I can't believe how fast he has grown!