skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Doctor Anderson!!!
That's right; we have very big news that we are excited to share with everyone! We got a special letter in the mail yesterday from the University of Louisville congratulating him on his acceptance into dental school! We are very excited and still trying to let it sink in. We have been hoping and praying for this for so long, it's hard to believe it has actually happened. A move across the country is pretty scary, but it will be a wonderful adventure for us. School starts the beginning of July, so we will have a lot to do to prepare! YEAH!!!
4 comments:
Hooray! I am soooo happy for you guys!
Congratulations!! That's got a be a huge relief and nerve racking news as well! I hope that the move goes well and that you enjoy the "East Coast"!
Congrats!
congrats tiff. I am so happy for you all. And, the debt seems huge right now, but somehow you get through it. Good luck.
Post a Comment