Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring in Wyoming

I can't believe it, but we got like a foot of snow again this week!  I keep telling myself that one of these days, spring will make an appearance, but we haven't had much luck yet.  That's Wyoming for you I guess.


Lance and Parker decided to have a better attitude than me about the snow, and took advantage of an opportunity to build a snowman.  You can see the base of the snowman here, but I didn't take a picture of the finished project, because Parker got cold before they could make the snowman look cute. The wind was awful most of the day, and I had no desire to be out in it at all.  I stepped out long enough to snap a few shots, and that was enough!  Good thing for daddy! 

Later that night, Parker watched out the window as Mogli jumped up and ripped the head right off the snowman. Parker was pretty confused as to why his dog would destroy their hard work!  It was so cute!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hooray for the blogging world! I'm glad that you've started one. It's very addicting and a GREAT way to keep in touch with everyone. I love it. Parker is adorable and congrats on moving to Kentucky! I'll add you to my links and I'll be stalking (I mean checking) your blog!

Hepworth Family said...

Well we thought that spring was here yesterday when we went out into 80 degree weather and got a little pink! Now we have snow again today and it's way COLD! We are also hoping for spring to come soon! Parker is so cute in all his snow clothes!