
We actually had a hint of spring last weekend, so we took a trip to the park. These are Parker's new shades. He thinks they are so cool!

He doesn't really like to go down the slide, so we just set him there for a picture. He saw his little friend, Will fall off one of the big slides that day, so I think he was a little nervous to try himself. Gotta love that nice cheesy smile. He looks like he is going to hurt somebody.

Parker LOVES the swings. We finally had to just drag him out because other kids were waiting for a turn, but he wasn't that happy about it. Another nice smile!

Lance stood Parker up on the fridge, but it took a few minutes before he would stand without holding onto Lance. He wasn't loving it, but I made him stay long enough to take a picture. That's our little daredevil! And he's giving us another wonderful smile. We are really working on it, but as soon as you get the camera out, this what he does. I don't know why he thinks it's a smile. It kinda scares me.
3 comments:
I saw you in the background little missy! I haven't seen you in forever, and I think you look just the same. I hope all is well with the pregnancy, good luck!
What a cute kid you have! I'm impressed he stood on the fridge by himself. It was fun to see you guys at conference!
He is so cute Tiff. He honestly has some of the best cheezer grins ever! How are things going? When do you guys move?
Post a Comment