Yesterday we took the boys down the the dental school and Lance took some impressions of their hands. Parker didn't want to do it, but strangely after watching Kaeson do it, he couldn't wait for it to be his turn. Kaeson didn't like it one bit! We first tried to do Kaeson's foot, but it was too big for the bowl and his toes stuck out of the end. He didn't like the cold, so he wiggled a lot, which made his not turn out near as good as Parker's, but that's okay. Parker held really still and his looks pretty good. They are far from professional, but I think they turned out pretty cute! I wish we had thought of it when Kaeson was a newborn, so we could have his tiny newborn hand, but at least we did it now.
Family Cruise--Our Ports
10 years ago
3 comments:
Wow! How neat!
This will always be something that you will treasure!
I love these. we did our girls when they were babies too. It's fun to compare. I also love the easter cupcakes on your last post.
Post a Comment