That's right, Kaeson just got another haircut! We got the kids pictures taken today (a story in itself), so I decided maybe I should pay to have some one who knows what they are doing cut it this time. I brought him to kid o cuts, because I thought they would be the best at dealing with a wiggly baby. It's so cute in there. The chairs for the kids are all different cars, and there is a TV in front of each seat. They put on Baby Einstein, but he didn't watch it at all. They also put Parker in a seat and let him watch Incredibles. As cute as this place was, I don't think I will be returning. It's pretty pricey and I was not thrilled with the cut she did. She did a really good job around his ears and neck, but she cut all these really short layers on top that make it lay really funny. Live and learn I guess. I will be doing it myself again I think.
Family Cruise--Our Ports
10 years ago
5 comments:
wow tiff, he is growing so fast!! both of your boys are so cute. how are you liking louisville? it looks like your family is doing great.
I love the picture with his hair wet. HOW CUTE? We love you guys.
3 haircuts already! Tell him to give some of that hair to Rose
Most kids don't have their 3rd haircut until their are 2 or 3! I m so jealous of his hair!!!
Ok- so those cars for cutting hair is the BEST idea that anyone could ever come up with! We need to take Carter and Caden there WHEN we come visit you guys! (I am still working on it) I miss all of you so much!
Post a Comment