We had a good Easter weekend. I was sad when I realized this would be the first Easter since Lance and I got married that we have not spent with my whole family being together, but we still had a great weekend. My neighbor and I brought our kids to a nearby church that was having an Easter egg hunt. Parker had a lot of fun and didn't want to leave. Lance had a church ball game that night (don't ask how it went) and then he had to ref, so we pushed the rest of our Easter activities back to Sunday. The Easter bunny came, but Parker thought the hunt the day before was enough, so he was kind of done. We dyed eggs together Sunday afternoon, and then had a delicious Easter dinner with friends. We are so lucky to have wonderful neighbors and friends to make being so far from home a little easier. I brought dessert for our Easter dinner. so I decided to make some little cheesecake easter baskets. I think they turned out pretty cute.
Family Cruise--Our Ports
10 years ago
4 comments:
Your little cheesecakes were adorable and good too! Can't you just move to Portland with us? You know that they have a dental school there. Then we could be neighbors for-e-ver. :)
Look at you! Very creative!
Cute little Mini Easter Baskets!
What a fun Easter. And Kaeson's new hair cut is cute!
Way cute cupcakes!
Post a Comment