He looks so much like you Tiff! I can't believe he is a couple months younger than my little boy. With that hair he looks SO much older! He is such a cutie.
Oh my heck!!!! He is so adorable!!! I love little Kaeson. What am I going to do when we are gone? I guess I will have to live vicariously through your blog. Sniff, sniff!
Lance and I were married in March 2005, and less than a year later we were blessed with a little baby boy. Parker was born March 16, 2006, and Kaeson just joined our family on August 28. I stay home with the boys and I love it! We are now living in Louisville, Kentucky while Lance attends Dental School.
11 comments:
super adorable. I love the haircut. sorry it wasn't as great as you wanted it to be.
He looks so grown up, I can't believe it. The pictures turned out really cute. Good job!
HE IS ADORABLE!
man that kid is getting big
He looks so much like you Tiff! I can't believe he is a couple months younger than my little boy. With that hair he looks SO much older! He is such a cutie.
Oh my heck!!!! He is so adorable!!! I love little Kaeson. What am I going to do when we are gone? I guess I will have to live vicariously through your blog. Sniff, sniff!
You are right. Those pictures really did turn out great! He is such a cutie!
You need to develop some of your photos and send a few 4x6 my way. I am trying to fill some more picture frames with grandkid pictures. Okie dokie?
These turned out cute, Tiff!
Those are so cute Tiff! I can't believe how big he is!
I am in love with that kid!
Post a Comment