Lance's Dental School had their "Ball on the Belle" on September 20. It's a dance for the dental students that they have on the riverboat called the Belle. Lance tried to keep it from me because he didn't want to go, but of course, I found out from a friend (Thanks Heather) and insisted we get a babysitter and go. I'm glad we went, even though I couldn't get Lance to dance at all!
Family Cruise--Our Ports
10 years ago
5 comments:
This was such a fun night! I am glad you got a babysitter and came. Totally worth it!
hey guys thanks again for letting me stay with you. The office party was good times and I had fun playing with parker.
it was realy nice.
You look amazing, lady! And your babies are both too cute.
Tiff, you just had a baby...what the heck! You look great!!!
He wouldn't dance? What a brat! I think not wanting to dance runs in the family cause it would take an act of congress to get Luke to dance! :)
Post a Comment