Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blessing Day!


Today was Kaeson's blessing day!  We blessed him here in Louisville.  It was great and Lance gave a beautiful blessing.  It was hard to decide to bless him here without any of our family able to come, but we are grateful to have great friends here who were able to be a part of it.  Here are a few pictures.  He looks so perfect in his little blessing outfit!




14 comments:

Gina said...

Oh he is soo adorable Tiff. I am so jealous of his hair too!! You did good work baking that one!!

Parker looks like a proud big brother.

The Hokanson's said...

He looks so big tiff! I can't believe it. I am trying to decide what week to bless Peyton, I might wait till you are here but I don't know for sure. Quit blogging too nerd you get me in trouble!

The Griner Family: said...

I think he looks just like you. So much hair. You have a beautiful little family!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Tiffany-- the blessing was beautiful! I am so glad you did it here in Louisville. He is a doll and is starting to look a lot like you!

Edie and Luke said...

Your boys are absolutely adorable! You guys make the cutest kids! I'm so happy for you guys!

Em said...

I got the patterns for the folder games from a friend here and she has a book full of them. The Church themed ones are from a lady in the ward and her book is similar to my friends. You can do a search for File Folder Game Books and find some decent priced ones online in different age ranges. I would totally give you the pattern but my friend made copies for me and I have already colored them so if I were to scan it and send it it would be dark where I have already colored. I think you might be able to find a church realted file folder game book at deseret book I am not sure. If you can't find church ones I can see if my friend still has the ones this lady let her borrow and if so I can scan the pattern of the ones I think are good, to you. Let me know if you have any questions or anything about it or if I didn't answer your question very good. Also about the pooty training method. I can't remember what exactly it is called cause i borrowed the book from a friend. It is something like potty training in 3 days or something. But the method is simple I can pretty much tell you if you want I pretty much have the book memorized. Just let me know. Oh and I laminated the folder game at Staples or any office supply store should be able to laminate it for you it was easy.

Em said...

Tiffany here is a link I found to some free downloadable folder games some of them are pretty cute let me know if you want anything else. http://www.mormonchic.com/crafty/filefolders.asp

Em said...

Soory to post once again but I did a search on deseret books site and search under file folder fun and a ton of books come up to buy.

Em said...

What I did is after done coloring the patterns I then glued them to the file folder and then I laminated them, I got the velcro at Walmart in the craft section or material section, I bought the velcro shaped as circles. The folder that holds the pieces it is just one of those envelops that have the metal thng at the top of it cut in half, I would suggest gluing the pocket to the folder before you laminate then after you laminate just cute into the laminate to open the pocket. I Laminated my pocket seperately and then taped it on and I have to tape it often back to the folder the next folders I do I will be gluing then laminateing it all together. I think I got all your questions uyou had if not let me know.

The Gilmore's said...

Wow, he has got to be one of the cutest little hairy babies ever!

Natali Jolley said...

I love seeing the babies in their blessing outfits. Your family looked perfect and I think all that hair on your little boy is just precious. I love the apple orchard and pumpkin patch activities. I can never convince Bryce to take me, he seems to think you need children to do it. Luckily, my work hosts a party at the orchards every fall. So, I get to go anyway, with a great excuse. I will get to that tag someday I promise!

Sarah B. said...

What a handsome boy--what handsome boys, I should say!

Brooke Carroll said...

Thanks! You look so great too, and your little boys are SO cute. Good job! ;) Well, he is off to the MTC today for his mission, and he's going to Louisville on his mission! That is so awesome you are there too...so you like it, huh? It sounds like a really cool place and Casey is excited to get there. He will be there in 2 or 3 weeks! I'm excited for him. Is it really pretty there? I can't believe you are living there, that's so cool. I really hope you are doing great and loving being a mommy to two beautiful kiddies. Thanks for writing, it's so good to hear from you!

Heather Mills said...

I am so sad that I missed that! I'm glad Jerrel was able to be there though. He looks so handsome!