8 TV Shows I like to watch...
American Idol
Bachelor
The View
90210
The Hills
Saved By the Bell
One Tree Hill
Dancing With the Stars
8 Restaurants I like to eat at...
Texas Roadhouse
Olive Garden
Chili's
Pizza Hut--I love their breadsticks
Sanford's
Subway --best cookies ever!
The fish place in SV
Famous Dave's
8 Things that happened today...
showered, makeup and hair done! that's a big deal for me!!!
Went grocery shopping
Visited with Kim and Heather
took a nap
fixed dinner
Gas prices went down
an old lady cut in front of me in the grocery line!
8 Things I am looking forward to...
Kaeson sleeping through the night.
Christmas!!!!
spending two weeks with my mom and dad.
Parker being out of diapers.
It's Lance's turn to get up with Kaeson tonight!
Blessing Kaeson on Sunday
Elections being over.
Being out of debt
8 Things on my wish list...
A bigger kitchen
Three bedrooms
a Wii
a vacation
to be done nursing
room to store stuff
an Obama free America
sleep!
8 People I tag...(8 because I doubt anyone will do it)
Maria, Gina Fackrell, Kaycee, Audrey, Ashley, Megan LeBaron, Kim, Natali
4 comments:
Ha ha....I love the Obama Free America idea!!
I love you list. How fun! I agree with almost all of your tv shows! It is nice to know I am not the only one!
Thanks for tagging me, It was kind of fun. It didn't take you long to respond. I was still editing the post when you commented! I sure wish we could see each other more. I want to see Kaeson, and I am sure Parker is getting bigger and more grown up.
Lance gets up with Kaeson? How did you get him to do that? Tell me your secret!
Post a Comment