We have been promising to take Parker bowling for a few weeks now, so we finally took him on Saturday. We went a few times in Laramie, and he has always really liked it, but he had a blast this time. This place was a few steps up from Afton's good old 5 lane, smoke filled, keep your own score bowling alley!! This place was lit up with cool colorful lights everywhere, and they had it programmed so that the bumpers automatically came up every time it was Parker's turn to bowl. It also kept track of your ball speed, and Parker managed to push one ball at .74 mph! Impressive! It was a pretty fancy place to us country folk!
It is also important to note, that I beat Lance quite handily with my incredible score of 96! Embarrassing, but true. Lance bowled a whopping 78! I took a picture of our final scoreboard as evidence but it didn't turn out so well. If you look closely however, you can make out the scores.
Kaeson also really enjoyed himself! He slept the whole time we were there.

Parker would jump up and down and cheer like this after EVERY single time he bowled, whether he hit 1 pin or 7. He was so excited. Every time he got done, he would say, It's Parker's turn. It was a fun day, and I'm so glad we went. Parker loved every second of it!
Parker would jump up and down and cheer like this after EVERY single time he bowled, whether he hit 1 pin or 7. He was so excited. Every time he got done, he would say, It's Parker's turn. It was a fun day, and I'm so glad we went. Parker loved every second of it!
7 comments:
I am so excited for you guys to come! Parker is funny, he has grown up a lot since we have seen you.
Looks like you had fun! Parker is so dang cute! Sounds like he gets that ball cruisin' downt the lane.
Hey, very cute pictures! I am going to be making my profile private but still want to keep in touch with you! If you want to, write your email address in my comments page (I won't make it public) and I will send you an invite to my blog. Take care and I will hopefully talk to you soon!
That does sound like fun, it makes me want to go bowling now! I love to bowl. I can't believe how much hair your little one has. CUTE!
I am so proud of you, I am still waiting for the day to beat Clayton in a game of bowling. I love the blessing pictures of Kaeson and the family. You look awesome and I still can't get over all that hair. So darling! I hope all is going well for you!
What a great idea! We need to take Carter bowling- I think he would really like it!
I tagged you.
Welcome back to KY!
Post a Comment