Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thank goodness for....

MOTHERS!!!

Mothers are so wonderful, and I am so grateful for both mine and Lance's mom for all they did to help with Kaeson.  My mom made arrangements a while back to be here to help with the baby, but she planned to be here when I was due.  Since Kaeson decided to join our family two weeks early, we weren't sure what to do.  So Linda was so wonderful to fly out here last minute and help me until my mom could come.  We are so blessed to have such great family.  I have loved having them here, and I appreciate all their help so much!  Parker had a ball with them. My mom just left this morning, and we already miss her!  Thanks!!!   



8 comments:

The Hokanson's said...

Parker is always so unhappy in all the pictures, tell him to cheer up!

Edie and Luke said...

Aren't moms great? I can't wait til mom comes to help when we get Cienna!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when moms leave! Those are such cute pictures. Very cute boys (and moms)!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Your baby is such a cutie, and I agree, he looks like a papoose!

Heather Mills said...

Your boys are so well dressed! How stinkin' cute!

Aaron said...

That boy has some serious hair! Cute kid. Hey, this is Aaron, I will leave you a little message here, I have and interview in Denver and Midwestern (Glendale AZ) so far, not to bad.

Randy and Haley Davis Family said...

I loved having my mom here and this week has been a lot harder without her. Thank goodness Randy's mom will be here on Monday!! Kaeson is so cute. I think he looks a lot like you!

Texie said...

The boys love reading and looking at the blogs with me. It is a fun thing for us to do together and they get to see all of their handsome cousins!