Here are a few more pictures from the hospital, and some updates on the how we are all doing.
He loves to kiss him and hold him and he is so soft and sweet with him. He stands right beside him and calls him sweetheart. It's so cute. I hope he continues to love him so much.
I think we have officially decided he has more hair than Parker did. At this point, I am thinking it will also be darker, but it's still hard to tell. Look at all that hair!!!!
This is his truck that Kaeson gave Parker, and he played with it constantly for two days in the hospital. Whenever Kaeson started crying in the hospital, Parker would say, "don't cry baby Kaeson," and then give him his truck to make him feel better.
How cute are they?!!!!
Our newest family picture. Kaeson is a bit hidden, but it's the best we could do using the timer on the camera
My boys!

14 comments:
Sweeter than sweet! You look way too amazing! I hope you are doing well and that the transition continues to go well! Two very cute little boys! :o)
I think it is such a good idea to give Parker a toy that is from Kaeson. I think I will have to use that idea when ever we add more to our family.
Congrats! Kaeson is way to cute with all of that hair!
Congratulations! he has a ton of hair! Church here in laramie isent quite as entertaining without parker and his fuzzy head.
I got a dental interview at louisville. the confirmation asked if I knew any students, so I put Lance down. I suspect there is a free lunch involved.
A. Milmont
cuuuute!! how can you look so pretty after pushing out a baby! you brat! congrats girl. i'm so happy for ya.
oh and by the way.. i would LOVE to take pictures of your family over Christmas. :)
Congratulations Tiff! He is so beautiful and I just love all the hair! I loved looking at the pictures of your sweet little family in the hospital, it just sent a flood of memories through my mind about when little Jared was born. It's just the most amazing experience and it's that much sweeter when you have a little one to share it with. I'm so glad Parker is loving his brother. Way to go!!
Oh Yeah, Clay just received an invite for an interview in Louisville! I am crossing my fingers, I would love to live close!
What a sweet big brother Parker is! Kaeson has the best hair. In one picture I thought he looked just like you Tiffany! I am so glad that I finally got to meet baby Kaeson. I can already tell that he is going to be a very sweet little boy.
Congratulation Tiff! He is really cute...seriously: ) Plus, what a good idea to have some presents from him for Parker. I just might have to use that too for Emyri. I'm glad everything went so well. Good luck with everything!
Congrats! Yeah! I didn't realize it was that close. Lucky you. Wow, love the hair! You are the perfect little family. Thanks for sharing the pictures and your story! -Jen
Oh! COngratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! He does have a ton of hair! He is so cute! I hope that everything went well for you guys!
Take care!
~Britt~
I love all of Kaeson's hair! You look great Tiff!
It's me again! Tiff, Clayton called me from the University and said he had just finished scheduling his interview for Kentucky! He said they asked him if he knew anyone at the school so he gave them your husband's name (after checking the blog to make sure he got Lance's name right:).
They told Clayton they would invite Lance (through an email) to eat lunch with them (whoever them is) when Clay comes out to interview. I hope it was okay to throw Lance's name out like that.
So, if he gets an email about lunch with the staff and a guy by the name of Clayton Cook he'll know what it means:)
Thanks so much and I hope I am not overwhelming you! I hope all is going well.
Parker and Kaeson are so adorable! I love that first picture of them together. Kaeson's hair is fabulous!
Post a Comment