Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Little Papoose

Here are a few pictures from the past week of our adorable little guy.  I am continually amazed at how much hair he has.  A few people have told me all his hair makes him look like a little papoose indian baby.  Every day I expect it to get lighter, because Parker's got lighter and lighter every time we washed it, but so far, Kaeson's has stayed pretty black.



I was trying to stir him awake to make him eat some more, so I decided to set him in the boppy and he just curled up into a little ball.  He looked so cute!  I also love it because you get to see how thick his hair is in the back.  
Life doesn't get any better than cuddling with a sleeping newborn!
Being reverent in his sleep.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SOOOO cute! He really does have a ton of hair. I bet you are having so much fun!

The Griner Family: said...

There is nothing cuter then that! He is a beautiful baby.

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

ADORABLE! He looks a lot like you I think! Cute, cute family!

BeeP said...

Wow! What awesome hair! He does look like an Indian baby. So cute. Hope you are feeling good!

Anne said...

Tiff, how do you make babies with hair? I haven't figured that one out yet. Drake still doesn't have half the hair that Kaeson does. He is so cute.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I'm just blown away by the hair. I've been a little out of touch for the past week--in UT and SV for all the weddin' happenin's, so I was just thinking, "I wonder how Tiff's doing?" and wow--here he is!!! I love love love that name!!! So happy things are going so wel!!!

Kallee said...

He's beautiful and he really does look like a litt le papoose:). I agree, there's nothing better than a sleeping baby!

I am going to have to check with Clay to be positive about his interview date, but I think it's on the 16th of October? Thanks so much for being so willing to help us out. I'm wondering if you can give me your email address and phone number so I can get in touch with you that way?!

Milmonster said...

Tiffany, your papoose is so cute!
Adam's interview is on the 26th of September at 9:00am. Flights are so expensive that he is going alone. He gets to Louisville the 25th around 2 in the afternoon and then leaves at 6:30 the 26th. That would be great if he could stay with you guys, but we don’t want to put you out at all (we wouldn’t want you to have to drive a lot with the new baby, if you live far away from the airport).
Email me -Smilmont@gmail.com- and we can work out any details
There are some hotels that have complimentary shuttles to and from airport and dental school, which are also an option.

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey, Tiffany, this is Brooke Carroll, how are you? We used to see you guys in Laramie all the time! Your little baby boy is beautiful! Congratulations! I hope you are doing great!

Natali Jolley said...

Congrats Tiff! I haven't been able to check my blog lately, so I just found out about your new little boy. I really think he is so adorable and all that hair. Good Luck and I hope all is well.