


Last weekend, we (Grandpa Anderson, Loren and Kaycee, and us) all headed to Steamboat Springs, Colorado to see Lance's sister Leah and her new baby boy. We had a great weekend with everyone, and we were glad we got to see them before we head out. Parker was really good with the baby. He didn't really want to hold him much, but he was constantly giving him little kisses on the head and he still asks to go back and see baby Marcus. We are hoping and praying, he is still so sweet and gentle when our baby comes along.
1 comment:
That baby looks just like Mitch- don't you think? I hope Parker is sweet to his brother too! Carter is still having a VERY hard time with Caden. It gets very frustrating at times and I wonder when he will ever love and accept the fact that he is not an only child! Have you thought of a name yet? I'm sorry I took Caden from you! I would be fine if you used it anyway! When do you guys head east? This week- right? Wow- that will be hard for you guys, but you will make new friends and visit as much as you can!
Post a Comment