
Lance got his gun out to the other day, because his brother is going to keep it while we are away. Parker was pretty interested in it, so Lance decided to take this picture. Lance thinks it's the cutest thing ever. I'm not much for the whole hunting and guns thing, but I have to admit, it's pretty cute. With any luck, though, he won't want anything to do with it when he gets older! Just kidding.
This is the only picture we have taken lately, so I don't have anything else to post. I had a couple videos to post, but I haven't figured it out yet, so until then, this is it.
5 comments:
We will miss you in our ward! And for the record, I didn't hear Parker telling you to close your eyes. :-) But that is a cute story!
My friend emailed me some people you can contact in Louisville. She even sent a Dr's name (she had two kids there). Email me collettelake@gmail.com and I will forward you the email.
One of the girls she said to talk to has a blog. Her blog address is michaelandbrinn.blogspot.com. I don't know her personally, but both my friends really think she is great! So anyway...email me and I'll send you the info they sent.
Man, Suzy won't even let ME play with one of those!
That is so cute! How are you guys?
I feel the same way about Carter and Caden! I hope they don't want to get into hunting and playing with guns either! It scares the crap out of me! Is it inevitable?
Post a Comment