A couple of days ago, he spilled my scrap booking brads all over the carpet, so I made him pick them up, and while he was cleaning up, he just kept saying "Hakuna Matata" as if he was trying to convince me not to be mad! I don't think he has any idea what it means, but I thought it was funny that he would choose that moment to say that for the first time.
Grandma and Grandpa Anderson came to visit last week, and they got here just in time to take us to breakfast, so they just brought their bags right inside the door and left them there until we got back. As soon as we walked back in the door from breakfast, Parker pointed at them and said, "Mommy, Grandpa's Messy". It was so cute to see the look of complete disgust at his Grandpa as he said it.
Last week during the closing prayer in Sacrament meeting, I told Parker to close his eyes, but he wasn't listening, after telling him like 3 or 4 times, he got mad and started yelling, "Mama, close your eyes" It was so loud and I'm pretty sure everyone in the chapel was laughing!
1 comment:
The Hakuna Matata story is too cute! It was fun swimming with you guys this week. Have fun visiting fam!
Post a Comment