Parker was very helpful with the packing process! Every time we got another box out, he wanted to get inside it. Luckily, it was enough just to get inside a box for about 5 seconds and then he was done, so we were still able to get a lot done.
Lance's mom and dad came up to help with Parker while we got some packing done. We really appreciated the help! Lance's dad thought we needed a family picture in front of our house in Laramie. I'm glad he thought of it.
Inside our house right before we left Sunday morning. It's kinda sad to see your house all empty like this and realize it is no longer your home. We loved our little house, and we will miss it.
The moving truck just seconds before we drove away. It was about 5:30 am, I can't believe I was even thinking about taking a picture right now. 5:30 am is not a time i have seen much in my life. Morning is far from my favorite time of the day!
Good-bye, little house. You will be missed!
1 comment:
Goodbye to Wyoming. I hope all is well in Kentucky. GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment