Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Believe It or Not!

Last week Lance had fall break, so we headed south with some friends to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. It is a way cool resort town at the foot of the Smoky Mountains. The area is beautiful and there is so much to see and do. Unfortunately, it was a pretty quick trip and we didn't get to experience near as much of the area as we would have liked. There is tons of shopping, sight-seeing, and hiking that we really want to go back and enjoy sometime. We were, however, able to take the kids to Ripley's Aquarium while we were there. It was amazing!!!! And the boys absolutely loved it! We all stayed in an awesome 5 bedroom cabin equipped with a theater room, hot tub, arcade games, foosball, and air hockey. I am sad to report that I didn't take a single picture while we were there other than at the aquarium.













3 comments:

Heather Mills said...

I love that picture of Kaeson and the shark! So cool!

Tricia said...

That is close to my parents' mission. They are in the smoky mountains right in the corner of NC that meets Georgia and Tenn. The pictures they send us are beautiful this time of year! I bet you just loved it!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun. I love visiting places you never thought you would in your life! Family vacation is the best!!