So the other day, I decided to play around with Macie's hair, and I quickly discovered that she actually has enough hair to put it in an adorable little pig tail. I LOVE it!! I was surprise at how much hair I could fit in there. It turned out so cute. I'm in need of a little more practice at fixing girl's hair, but hopefully I will get better. I did a pig tail once during the week last week, and then decided to do it again for church on Sunday. I'm pretty sure it will make her hair fall out so I am not going to do it again for a while, but man she sure looked cute. It's hard to capture in the photos, but here are a few.


Here's a few of the top so you can see the pig tails.


She sure looks cute!
2 comments:
I love having girls! So fun.
i loved seeing her in her pigtail it was so cute.
Post a Comment