Sunday, October 17, 2010

3 Months

Macie is actually now 3 1/2 months by now, but I'm a little behind on blogging. She is such a great baby. She is full of smiles, starting to giggle, coo, and squeal more and more. She loves to watch the boys play, and they both still adore her. She still sleeps between 5 and 8 hours straight at night. Not great, but I can't complain; it could be so much worse. She catnaps all morning most of the time. We are usually doing a lot of running around in the mornings, dropping Parker off at school, grocery shopping, going to the Y, so she doesn't often get a great morning nap. She also hates her car seat and screams 90% of the time she is in it! She is such a good and happy baby the rest of the time, just don't put her in her car seat and life is great! Most days she takes a great afternoon nap, usually 3 1/2 to 4 hours long, and then another short evening nap. And, of course, she is the most adorable 3 month old baby girl you've ever seen!



3 comments:

Kayc said...

Glad you got it to work! She is adorable! She looks so much like you!!!!

Heather said...

What a cute baby! I'm amazed at what you can accomplish with three kids. You're awesome!

Mark and Patty Taylor said...

Cute pictures of my sweet little Macie. I looked at all of the pictures you put in the dropbox too, It was kind of fun!