Conference is hard to get through! I promise we were watching conference, but halfway through this session we lost our picture and just had to listen. Yes that's crayon in my carpet, and yes he is extremely proud of himself.
oh my gosh - He is growing up so fast. I haven't seen him forever and he looks a lot like Parker. I have never really thought that he looked like him before but I had to do a double take. HE is so cute. sorry about the carpet
Lance and I were married in March 2005, and less than a year later we were blessed with a little baby boy. Parker was born March 16, 2006, and Kaeson just joined our family on August 28. I stay home with the boys and I love it! We are now living in Louisville, Kentucky while Lance attends Dental School.
4 comments:
oh man, I thought it would get better after 15 months
nice....:)
oh my gosh - He is growing up so fast. I haven't seen him forever and he looks a lot like Parker. I have never really thought that he looked like him before but I had to do a double take. HE is so cute. sorry about the carpet
He is getting so big!
Post a Comment