Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Easter Weekend

We had a fun filled and exciting Easter weekend. We decided to take advantage of our beautiful spring weather and take the kids camping up at Taylorsville Lake. Other than a little rain Saturday morning, the weather was absolutely perfect and we had a great time. The kids had a blast. Parker talks about it everyday and asks when we can go camping again. They spent hours throwing rocks in the lake, playing at the playground, digging in the dirt, and playing in the tent. We came home Saturday, hunted Easter eggs, and had a delicious dutch oven dinner with friends. We dyed Easter eggs for family home evening on Monday night, and that too was a big hit. The boys both loved it. Kaeson threw his hands up in the air and cheered for himself after every egg he dyed or put a sticker on, then told his dad to throw it across the table. Happy Easter everyone!








1 comment:

BeeP said...

So so cute! Wow- I can't believe you are going to have 3 kids soon. I had less than that when you met me! Time flies. I miss you-