I'm a little behind, but here are some pictures of Parker's 4th Birthday party last week. He somehow got it in his head that he had to have a party at Chuck E. Cheese with all his friends this year. I didn't get home from my trip to SV until the day before his birthday, so we weren't able to plan a lot, but we made a few last minute calls and were able to get a hold of a few friends who could make it. Parker was in heaven! He opened his presents there, had cake with all his friends, and then got to play play play the rest of the night. What more could a birthday boy ask for?! He had so much fun and talked about it for days afterward! Thanks to all who were able to celebrate with us! It is so hard to believe that my little Parker is already four years old! It feels like just yesterday, we brought him home from the hospital! He is growing up into such a sweet, lovable, helpful, wonderful little boy and we love him so much!
You have a 4 year old!!! He sounds like such a good boy too!!! Be careful when buying additional tracks for geo track....you'll spend hours try to put together a new course!!! Happy Birthday Parker!
Lance and I were married in March 2005, and less than a year later we were blessed with a little baby boy. Parker was born March 16, 2006, and Kaeson just joined our family on August 28. I stay home with the boys and I love it! We are now living in Louisville, Kentucky while Lance attends Dental School.
5 comments:
It was a fun party! Thanks for having us! That Parker is such a sweet boy!
I can not believe he is four! He is such a cute guy! Looks like fun I am glad he had a good day. Happy late birthday Parker buddy!
You have a 4 year old!!! He sounds like such a good boy too!!! Be careful when buying additional tracks for geo track....you'll spend hours try to put together a new course!!! Happy Birthday Parker!
Looks like a fun birthday! Glad he had a good one :)
I can't believe Parker is 4 already. He's such a cute little guy. So when did I miss the post about you expecting?? Congratulations!!
Post a Comment