The other night, Parker and Lance were out, and it was just me and Kaeson at home. We were sitting on the couch, and I just couldn't resist the urge to put one of my bows in his hair! So here he is, wearing a bow in his hair. He kept trying to pull it out, be he did think it was pretty funny when I had him look at himself in the mirror. Lance knows I took the picture, but I don't think he would be too impressed that I posted it on the blog!
9 comments:
I'M TELLING!! Just kidding I can't tell because I never see you guys:( Anyway, Kaeson sure is a cute little girl! Are you guys coming for christmas? I hope so because I would love to see your beautiful face.
Cute, maybe you guys should try for that girl!
Hahaha! I love his expression! Funny!!!!
So cute
Ha!! So funny!
Hee hee! It is fun to do that to boys...it gives them something to think about when they are 16.
he is so stinking cute!..I hope your girl has hair like that!
Ha ha ha!!! Too funny! I love the look on his face! Just tell Lance if he doesn't want you to put bows in his little boy's hair, he needs to help you work on that baby girl :) Hee hee
That is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment