I'm a little slow to post, but better late than never huh? We had a great Halloween this year. The weather was pretty nice, and the kids were cute as ever. Parker was "Super Why". For those of you who don't know who that is, Super Why is a PBS cartoon that solves problems by going inside books and changing the story . Super Why is the main super hero in the show. Parker loves the show and he was really excited when we found this costume. Kaeson was a very adorable Tigger.
Family Cruise--Our Ports
10 years ago
8 comments:
Way cute! I wish you lived closer so they could have come trick or treating here.
Cute cute!
They are so cute! Kaeson looks so dang big! It was fun to see Gina this past weekend and watch her play.
Adorable! I am still trying to catch up on my blog......My halloween pics will be coming soon!!!
This is Dave and I just wanted Parker to know that I watch Super Why almost every day and that is the coolest costume I have ever seen!!
Wow! Your kids seem to be growing up extra fast these days!!! Looks like you had a fun halloween!!
I even know who Super Why is! You look great Parker! Come to Grandma Patty's house and I will give you a late trick or TREAT! Kaeson looks way old in his costume. I am getting so anxious for you to come for Christmas!
I so wish I would've seen and noticed Parker at the trunk or treat! We are big Super Why fans, I love the costume! Tigger is pretty darn adorable, too! :)
Post a Comment