Our little apartment was getting too small for our family, so we have moved into a house! We could not be more excited to have our own house and our own yard, and a little more space. It's nothing fancy or big, but it's perfect for us! Another dental school family was living here, but have just graduated, so we are now renting it. We are so excited to stay in our ward and in the same area that we have grown to love. Here are a few pictures of the place. We haven't gotten much decorated yet, so it's pretty plain.
Master bedroom and bath

The people who were here before left their trampoline, and the kids LOVE it! Kaeson just lays there and lets Parker bounce him all over the place. Kaeson will get up and try to crawl around, but the bouncing always knocks him down, and he gets up and keeps trying, all the while making very little progress, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Kaeson and his wild static-y hair! I love it!

I made these little canvases to match the monkey stuff in the kids bathroom. It's not quite the vision I had, but oh well.


The kids' toy room. It's supposed to be a dining room, but we just put the table in the kitchen and turned this into a toy room.

A view of the whole yard.

Our living room. I was really nervous about it, because it's tiny, but it's actually not bad. We just got rid of the big entertainment center, and used this corner one instead to open up a little space, and it's not bad.

I put this vinyl up in the toy room. I think it looks so cute!
10 comments:
Wow! That is great that you get to live in a house. More room for the kids!! I love the stuff you made for the bathroom!
Cute house! And a super yard. Congrats! We hope you're doing well.
Super cute. I had so much fun today. Thanks for coming. Can't wait to come and jump with P and K!
Looks good doodlepoop. The yard is sweet and its awesome you go the tramp! Thanks for the pictures!
Lookin' good! I'll have to come over sometime and actually see that house...now that you are the third family I have known in there...I think its time I see it! HA
Thanks for all your help with the shower! I think it turned out great!
Nice Tiff, the yard looks awesome with so much room for the boys. Trampolines are the best! Hope we an visit sometime in the next three years!
Looks great! I'm wishing we had a yard that big... or a yard at all - LOL!
So happy for you all! Can't wait to come check it out in person :)
That looks like so much fun! And can I just say that I LOVE the bathroom!!! Monkeys!! It doesn't get any better than that. I hope you guys are doing well. Your boys are super cute.
Fantastic decoration & its very attractive i like it We hope you are doing very well thats great...
___________________
Susana
Best place for your complete Internet marketing
Post a Comment