Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Splish Splash

We are so excited that summer is finally here!!!  It is already pretty hot here, and we have been having so much fun in the sun!  We tried swimming at Calypso Cove but realized their water is like ice, so we just swam in the indoor pool that day.  That was fun and good for Parker!  Thanks Ashley!  He has been pretty scared of the water lately, but that day he did really good in the pool, so I was glad we went. We have been to the splash park at the zoo a couple times in the last week, and have spent a couple days just splashing around in the backyard.  

Parker didn't love sliding down the slip n' slide, but he likes running through the water and playing in the pool of water at the end.
He loved when we put the tramp over the slip n' slide.  He was so excited because he says the water makes him jump higher!  I don't know why he thinks that, but it sure makes him happy.
We were at the splash park at the zoo for two hours on Monday, and he just ran in circles in this same corner of the park the whole time, but he was in heaven!  He loved this little spout, so he would stand, or sit on it for a few seconds, then run in a circle around the pool, and stand on the spout again the entire time!
Austin, Parker, and Paxton in front of the gorillas
Kaeson is not much of a fan of the splash park just yet.  Hopefully he starts to enjoy it more soon, cause we will be there a lot!

5 comments:

Kayc said...

Fun! I can't wait to go swimming with Compton this summer....It looks like you are enjoying the house. I'm glad you guys have more space now.

The Meyers said...

That was really fun going to the zoo with ya. I love the Splash park. Maybe the boys will like it a bit more when they start walking :-)

Heather said...

Your last two posts make me miss you guys so much. Your house is so cute! Parker makes me laugh. I vaguely remember thinking the same thing when I was his age. Water under the tramp does make you jump higher!

charlesfam said...

I've wondered where you were these days! It seems like ages since our girls nights out in Laramie. I'm glad to see you and your family are doing well. Your boys are adorable. I look forward to staying in touch.

Unknown said...

Its a great thought...
in summer is more fun swimming is extraordinary idea....
___________________
Susana
Best place for your complete Internet marketing