Here are a few pictures of the kids lately. They are all pretty random.
The popsicle worked wonders for keeping him still!
Parker jumping into the pool. Good action photography, huh! He insists on having his regular clothes on instead of changing into his swim trunks! He runs in a circle all around the yard, jumps into the pool, and then repeats the process about a thousand times.
Just a cute picture of my little baby!
Kaeson is biting his crib and scratching it like crazy, so here is my tacky solution to saving the crib!
Kaeson being a model in the swimming pool
It took him a while to get used to it, but once we got him in the pool, he LOVED it!
Parker and Ella! He is going to love this picture someday!!!!
Aren't they so cute!
10 comments:
I don't think the crib looks tacky--it's kind of a cute solution, really. :) I love the pictures of Parker and Ella! Too cute!
I love your crib solution!
Parker and Ella are SOOO cute! I also love your little "model". :) You have really cute boys!
I don't think the crib looks tacky either! Haha, maybe I'm just tacky though??? That picture of Parker and Ella is adorable. Parker's face is so cute. I can't believe Kaeson is on his 4th haircut. I wonder if he'll have alot of hair on his chest? Hahaha, totally kidding! Can't wait to see you guys!
You have such cute boys Tiff! They really are very adorable.
Cute cute pics!
I agree. I thought the crib was rather cute. Your boys are too cute.
Cute pictures. The boys look like they are growing up so much. Can't wait to see you guys.
Adorable pictures! Your kids are the cutest. I'm so glad Ella loves to play with Parker and that he puts up with her. The kissing is cute now, but I will have to tighten those "loose lips" up in the future!
Those pictures of Parker and Ella are so cute!
Its a good fun thanks for sharing...
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales
Post a Comment