Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trip to Wyoming

For the last two weeks, Parker, Kaeson, and I traveled out west yet again.  My little brother, Brandon, had his regional and state basketball tournaments, so we decided to go and show our support.  Although his team didn't do as well as we would have liked, Brandon did awesome, and it was nice to have an excuse to spend time with family.  Because the tournaments were both in Casper, which is just 45 minutes from Douglas, I was able to spend a lot of time with Lance's family as well as my own.  My older brother, Ryan, and his son, Talan, also came up from Arizona.  It was so nice to visit with them, as I haven't seen them since last May.
Parker and Talan at Sanford's, the coolest restaurant ever.
4 of the 6 Taylor grandkids. Parker, Kaeson, Talan, and Hallie.  Peyton wasn't really in the mood, and Camryn stayed in Arizona with Jess.  As you can imagine, getting 5 children, 3 and under ready for bed in only 2 hotel rooms was quite an adventure.  I'm not sure how my mom pulled it off, but she is basically a superwoman, so she did it, pretty much all by herself.
Kaeson and Peyton.  They are a day apart and like exactly the same size.
Talan, Hallie, and Parker hanging out in our hotel room.
The two boys in their Wyoming gear.
Parker with two of his other cousins, Chase and Sawyer.  They had so much fun running all over Grandma's house for two days straight.  Parker was so sad when they had to go back home.
Kaeson showing Teeka and Compton who's boss.
Compton and Kaeson.  Compton is two and a half months younger than Kaeson, but he already outweighs my little runt!

It was a good trip, and I'm so happy we went, but I'm even happier to be back home!  

4 comments:

Texie said...

We had a lot of fun too! Glad you are home safe!

Hepworth Family said...

Well it sure looks like you had a ton of fun! I know I say this all the time, but I really do mean it! You boys are SOO cute!

Derrell and Jennifer said...

So fun! Such cute kids!!

Heather Mills said...

Looks like you had a good time! Its always nice to see family.